TWISTED SUNSHINE

hello

ME?

why do you want to know about me? don't you know enough? there's not much to know anyway

FRIENDS

corrina + danmei + danny + helen + jack + jimmy + julia + land + mary + phuong + sabrina + serena + steven + theresa

ARCHIVES

November 2006
December 2006

PREVIOUS POSTS

take two

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, November 11, 2006

?

hello:

today's been boring...just been helping my sister study for her school certificate...

did you know that this year's dance party is gonna be called 'sefton at the disco' (like panic! at the disco) ahaha isn't that funny?
and last year's dance party was gonna be 'toxic milkshake'
gee....sure beats 'sweat' and 'gas'

my dad's home tommorow! yay!
i helped my mum make wantons today and i'm not very good...they kept falling apart and they all looked funny lol

called a chem tutor for my sister
he kept me on hold for 10 minutes and then i got bored and annoyed so i hung up...
i'll call him another day

Comments:
lol. u're so nice for helping ur sister study for her sc. i hav a sister too...studying for her sc...n im so lazy...:p

bleh
 
Post a Comment